What's included in my entry fee?
- Chip timing
- Inclusion on the mobile app
- Finisher's t-shirt and medal
- Essential guide
- Individual runner number and race pack including kit bag
- Baggage storage
- Water stations
- Cheer points, bands and music on course
- Gatorade at the finish
- Access to Runlounge online training partner
- Access to the Beach Village repatriation area with food, drink and entertainment
The inaugural BM10k was a roaring success with over 1,400 people taking part.
The men’s race was won by Olympian Nick McCormick in 29:11, missing out by an agonising 11sec on a £1000 bonus.
The women’s title went to a delighted Alyson Dixon in a new lifetime best 32:35, representing an improvement of 18sec over her previous PB. Dixon is enjoying the form of her life. A former Brighton Marathon winner, last weekend she recorded a lifetime best over the IAAF World half marathon championships in Copenhagen and has now added another chapter to her CV.
If you took part, see Marathon Photos for pictures from the day and a chance to buy a copy of your BM10k moment!